So one of my best friends told me she was on here & suggested I should start one. So I took her advice. Here I am. For the very first time, I am blogging! Mark this down on your calendar! Hopefully I will remember I have an account & keep everyone updated! When setting this lovely thing up, it asked for a title of my site and I had no clue. So I thought to myself, "Hmmm.... what would I use this blog for?" Well no need for explaining it cuz it literally means what it says. The Past, The Present, The Future...So I guess I'll be putting myself out there! Not much else to say for now plus my arm is killing me. Spent way too much time on the computer today. Can I really be 28 & have carpal tunnel? :(
*Hugs*
Ash
yes you can be 28 and have carpal tunnel! lol. that stuff is painful! im sooo glad you started this, and took my advice! ;) i can't wait to follow you and see where this goes!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm gettin old :( it's hurting again ever since I got on the computer! i'm excited to "stalk" ya....hahaa!!!
ReplyDeletelol, if it doesn't get better you may want to try one of those wrist braces. the ladies at work wear them all the time for it. i know! right! stalker! lol!
ReplyDeleteok, i'll probably buy one! thanks girl :)
ReplyDelete