Martha (Grandpa Hank's fiance) & Me
Ok so the day finally arrived! I cannot tell you how long and hard I have been working towards this degree! On May 14, 2011, I received my Bachelor in Arts degree from Wittenberg University! :) I did it!!!! I wish my Grandpa & Grandma Roberts were there but I know they were looking down from heaven! My Grandpa graduated with his teaching license in '54 from Wittenberg University and Grandma was a nurse on campus for a couple years! I have so many people to thank for supporting me throughout my journey. I had many road blocks but it never stopped me from pursuing my dream of being an Elementary teacher. I picked up my teaching license a few days before the ceremony! So it's official....I am now certified to teach Pre-K to 3rd grade and K-12 as an Intervention Specialist. For all those that have a dream....NEVER give up! Have faith in yourself and surround yourself with positive supportive people! You can do it!!!
Hi Asley, my name is Christy Blew, webmaster for Alpha Sigma Lambda National site. We are redesigning the website as well as preparing the fall edition of the Midnight Oil Newsletter. I was wondering if I could use some of the photos from your page here in both the new website design and the Midnight Oil. Would there be any problems with this? You can just
ReplyDeletereply to the email below. We are really looking to spotlight through photos our ASL members in this new redesign at any point we can. Congrats on your ASL induction!!
Thank you in advance,
Christy Blew - inquiry@alphasigmalambda.org
Thanks Christy! I sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you didn't get it!
ReplyDelete