Ok so I am 28 and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Yes, I've had some detours in life and the many years that I've been in college I should have my PhD by now but here I am finally entering my final year of working on my Bachelor's in Early Childhood with a dual license in Special Ed! I'm soooo excited! So many wonderful blessings have happened these last few years of my life! I'll get to start a new chapter in my life next year...I'll be married and have my very own classroom for the first time :) I couldn't have made it this far if it weren't for all my wonderful family & friends that have been supporting me throughout my college years and the ups n downs that have occured in my life! I can't wait to share with the lil' ones that'll be in my classroom what I've learned throughout my education and first-hand experiences of working with children while they teach me all that they know! Off to a dj appointment for our wedding...wish me luck!
*Hugs*
Ash
im proud of you!!!! and a little jealous at the same time, lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! I can't believe I'm almost there :) You can do it too girlie! You're a strong chic!
ReplyDelete