Monday, December 13, 2010

*My Babies*

I have two "babies" aka animals. I adopted Jax in the summer of 2000 when I lived in Panama City, FL and Angel was adopted in the spring of 2001. They have traveld the world with me from FL, to TX, to Okinawa (Japan), and OH.
Happy Halloween! Of course as soon as the picture was taken he flipped his hat around and started chewing on it as if it was a toy!


Angel snoopin' in the kitchen. She's always checkin' things out!




The 3 of us...Jax, Angel, & I :) They were snuggling together on the chase so of course I had to get in there & snap a pic!


Angel checkin' things out in the pantry.



Angel on her way to the Vet.



Jax on the front porch...Angel in (the left) window looking out!



Jax curled up in bed...he was sleeping under the covers. I took them off of him to take a pic :p













No comments:

Post a Comment